Sassy, Adoptable Indiana Cat Isn’t Afraid to Tell You What She Wants
Meet Frankie, our Vanderburgh Humane Society Pet of the Week!
My name is Frankie! I’m a 10-year-old female feline who was surrendered to the VHS because my owners didn’t want an “old pet.” Well, I have something to say about that! In fact, I have something to say about everything. Dinner time? I’ll let you know. Forgot to put my favorite rug down? I’m gonna let you know! If you’re interested in adopting a sassy older lady, apply for me at vhslifesaver.org!
VHS Black Friday Special
This Black Friday (November 25th, 2022) the Vanderburgh Humane Society is having a half-off special on all black animals, including Frankie here, making her adoption fee only $40. That fee, along with all other adoption fees regardless of animal, includes my spay, microchip, and vaccinations.
More Vanderburgh Humane Society News
The Dogs Available for WHS Friendsgiving 2022
- Fill Out an Adoption Application on our website, and in the Name put FRIENDSGIVING https://warrickhumanesociety.org/adoption/
- The shelter will contact you to schedule a time on Tuesday, November 22nd or Wednesday, November 23rd between 12PM - 4PM to choose your foster dog to take home. Meet and greets with your other dog(s) are encouraged. Walk-ins are accepted with an approved application.
- Fully vetted dogs over 6 months of age are eligible for Friendsgiving. Cats and kittens are not included due to being easily stressed by changes in environment.
- This will be first come, first serve for choosing a dog for FriendsGiving
- All supplies will be provided, including a crate if needed
- Drop Off will be scheduled on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday from 12pm-4pm.
- If you fall in love, you can adopt and receive $50 off the adoption fee for being a Host Family!
Why do cats have whiskers? Why do they meow? Why do they nap so much? And answers to 47 other kitty questions: