It’s National Relaxation Day
In honor of National Relaxation Day, here are a few tips to help you relax and beat stress.....
1. Take a short break by leaving a stressful situation. Just a few minutes away can help you think more clearly and get rid of some tension.
2. Listen to relaxing music. Listening to classical or nature music will lower heart rate and slow breathing.
3. Practice mindfulness. It's the ability to be aware of the moment.
4. Take a hot bath or shower. This will help to get rid of the tension in your muscles.
5. Write down the things that worry you. By writing them down, you can pinpoint them and then effectively conquer them.
For more tips click here! Now....RELAX!!!!!!
Source: Confident 1