Warrick Humane Society Hiring Assistant Director
Warrick Humane Society is currently hiring for an Assistant Director to add to their team.
If helping animals warms your heart (and how could it not?) the WHS is hiring for the position of Assistant Director. Here at KISS106, we work closely with WHS in multiple ways - featuring a Pet of the Week each week, covering events, and volunteering.
If you are interested and meet the below qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please do not apply through Facebook. Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.
Bachelors Degree or 3 years in a related field.
Oversees the operation of the shelter and spa including public relations, marketing/advertising, fundraising, and personnel management. Reports all pertinent information to the Director.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for assisting in the hiring, supervision, promotion, discipline and termination of shelter and spa employees.
��� Assists in conducting staff meetings on a regular basis discussing workplace issues and generating input from shelter and spa staff.
• Supervises adoptions and ensures that the public receives accurate information and friendly service.
• Assists in the promotion and advertising of the spa.
• Assists in the promotion and advertising of the shelter.
• Assists in maintaining social media networking of animals and upcoming events.
• Assisting with planning and advertising fundraising activities, including Miles for Mutts.
• Contributes to obtaining sponsors for events.
• Customer service including customer complaints.
• Sends out regular newsletters (both print and e-newsletters)
• Delegates responsibilities to other employees as necessary.
• Continually observes conditions of the shelter and spa and makes suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
• Assists in overseeing the maintenance of buildings, equipment and grounds. Takes steps to fix any issues.
• Maintains an organized volunteer program.
• Head up outreach programs including but not limited to PEP (Pet Education Project)
• Performs other related work as requested by the Executive Director.
If you are interested and meet the listed qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.