Tickets for A League of Their Own Night 25th Anniversary at Bosse Field Celebration On Sale Now!
A League of Their Own put Evansville on the map 25 years ago, when they filmed part of the movie here at our beloved Bosse Field!
Several pieces from the movie can still be seen at Bosse Field, for instance the Racine Belles banners on the walls. And to celebrate a piece of Evansville's history they'll be having A League of Their Own night!
25 years ago A League of Their Own was released, and you can celebrate with Bosse Field. On September 30!
Here's what you can expect:
- Local softball talent from University of Evansville
- Local/regional actors from the film
- Bouncy houses, face painting, games and activities for the kids
- $2 popcorn all evening (UPDATED)
- Specialty craft and draft beers
- Group photo session for the extras and actors
- Live reenactments followed by an interactive screening of the blockbuster hit movie “A League of Their Own” on the big screen (begins at dusk).
- Best 40’s dress contest.
- Children 4 and under free.
Tickets are on sale now!
Get more WKDQ!