Win a Trip to SoundWaves at Gaylord Opryland with the WKDQ App
Soundwaves is the newest attraction to the already amazing Gaylord Opryland Resort experience in Nashville, and we're giving you the chance to take the family for free!
The four acre, indoor / outdoor park features a variety of slides, plus two lazy rivers, a wave pool featuring a huge video screen playing music videos, plus two "adult only" pools so you can kick back, relax, and have a drink while the kids do their thing. Check out the video above to see what Sound Waves has to offer, and be sure to visit their website to learn more.
Then open the WKDQ app on your phone and use the "Submit Media" feature on the main menu for your chance to experience Soundwaves for free!
How to Enter:
- Open the WKDQ app
- If you don't have it, download it now by tapping the button below that corresponds with your device.
- Open the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Tap "Submit Media."
- Enter your contact info and tap the "Select and Submit Media Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Record Short Audio Clip" to open the voice recorder
- Tell us your name, the city or town you live in, and a reason you love listening to WKDQ.
- Click "Submit" and you're entered to win.
We'll select two winners at random from all entries received between Monday, July 29th, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, August 4th, 2019. Winners will claim a certificate good for a stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennesse (details below) at our offices on the 6th floor of the Fifth Third Bank Building in downtown Evansville.
- Two night traditional room accommodations at Gaylord Opryland Resort for two people.
- Daily breakfast
- Daily admission to Soundwaves with exclusive check-in at Magnolia Lobby (follow signs toward Soundwaves upon arrival)
- All applicable taxes, daily resort fee, and daily self-parking for one vehicle
- Certificate is valid select dates from now until September 2nd, 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Original certificate must be submitted via mail when requesting stay. Please retain a copy for your records to submit upon check-in. Please allow two weeks in advance of desired date of stay for processing. A one-time date change will be allowed if the matter occurs.
- Certificate is valid select dates, May 31st, through September 2, 2019 and subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates apply.
- Please submit First, Second, and Third choices of dates in instruction 2 of certificate. If your first choice of dates is not available, then the second and third choices will be checked for availability and confirmed accordingly.
- Certificate is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Expiration datecannot be modified or extended.
- Night(s) of stay must occur on or before the certificate's expiration date.
- Room nights and amenities, including Soundwaves, must be used concurrently.
- Certificate is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No change or credit will be given on any unused portion of the certificate.
- Meals, valet parking, alcohol, gratuities, and transportation are not included unless specified.
- Certificate is void and will not be honored if sold for cash or other consideration, auctioned on the internet or any other format, or redistributed by a third party.
- Any tax liability, including disclosure connected with receipt or use of this certificate is solely the recipient's responsibility.
- Certificate may not be valid where prohibited or restricted by law. Recipient(s) must be 21 or older.
Townsquare Media General Contest Rules apply.