Looking to win cool prizes? Here at WKDQ - we have a TON of chances to win big!
Country Club Member Contests
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COUNTRY CLUB CONTESTS
In the Country Club you can play games like slots and blackjack, answer trivia questions, polls and surveys and more to earn points that you can cash in for chances to win prizes both big and small! The more points you earn, the better your chances are of winning!
WKDQ.com Contests (No Membership Required)
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WKDQ.COM CONTESTS
We often feature fun contests that require no membership or points to enter - just your contact info in case you win! WKDQ will never sell your information or distribute it to a third party without your consent.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. Contestant must have a valid social security number and age requirements depend on each contest’s specifics. ONLY ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD EVERY 30 DAYS! WINNERS HAVE 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO PICK UP THEIR PRIZE.
2. Contestant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE, INC station (WDKS, WGBF-AM/FM, WJLT, WKDQ) every thirty (30) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, its agents, sponsors, other media outlets, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on TOWNSQUARE MEDIA.
8. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to Regent Communications Contest Rules, 20 NW 3rd St 6th floor, Evansville, IN 47708, or come by the TOWNSQUARE MEDIA office 20 NW 3rd St 6th floor in Evansville, Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.