Places in Gatlinburg, TN for your Romantic Destination Wedding
If wedding plans are in your future, consider a destination wedding in Gatlinburg, TN!
What better place to say “I Do” then in Gatlinburg nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains. It’s a perfect romantic wedding destination. And, lots of couples get married there throughout the year.
Check out some of these popular places to get married in Gatlinburg, Tennessee:
- Little Log Wedding Chapel
- Chapel at the Park
- Gatlinburg Wedding Chapel at Honeymoon Hills
- Wedding Chapel in the Glades
- Elope to Gatlinburg
- Cupid’s Chapel of Love
Things to remember planning your Gatlinburg wedding:
- Select a chapel that best suits your needs and can accommodate all your guests
- Book or call for a reservation
- Wedding chapels in Gatlinburg cater to visiting tourists with many that offer services like flowers, cake, photographers, videographers, etc.
- Get your wedding license in Sevier County, TN
- Invite guests
- Enjoy your special day!
*Five years ago, my hubby and I exchanged our wedding vows in Gatlinburg at the beautiful Little Log Wedding Chapel. It was our second marriage so, we decided on a private ceremony with just the two of us on our wedding day. We planned our reception months later close to home with family and friends. (This plan worked for us and gave us more money to spend on our honeymoon!)
We both loved the Little Log Wedding Chapel. There was a feeling of comfort and warmness about it, beautiful and unforgettable. Here’s some pics of our special day:
We attached this magnetic car sign to our car after our ceremony was over. Lots of people honked their car horns as they drove by us!