If you're like me, and you prefer Casper the Friendly Ghost, to scary goblins and haunted trails, then you will be happy to hear about this new event in Newburgh.
Our friends with Historic Newburgh, Inc. are always finding ways to bring the community together and raise money for Downtown Newburgh. Halloween Illuminations has been so popular, the dates have been extended.
Newburgh's Halloween Illuminations will be open nightly through October 17 from 6 pm to 9 pm. This event is rain or shine.
You can enjoy the evening sites of the Downtown Newburgh area, walk along the Rivertown Trail from the Gene Aurand Trailhead to the Ohio River and back. This will double as exercise and family bonding.
Notice the word haunted has not been mentioned. That's because there will be friendly ghosts along the walk. The trail and the woods will be Illuminated with carved pumpkins and spooky lights. Tickets are on sale now through Eventbright or by clicking HERE.
Park at St John's Church. There are police officers on duty to help you cross the road to the trailhead safely.
- Tickets are $5 per person
- OR you can purchase a family 5-pack of tickets for $20
- Children 3 and under who are in a stroller do not need a ticket
- Halloween Illuminations will be open nightly through October 17 from 6 pm to 9 pm
- This event is rain or shine
- Tickets must be used from 6 pm to 9 pm for your ticketed date
- No refunds or rescheduling