Burger King Introduces ‘Stranger Things’ Upside Down Whopper
Stranger Things has so thoroughly recreated the vibe of ’80s pop culture it’s now fully embracing the complex world of the tie-in promotional items, just like the big movies and TV shows of the era did. They already announced Stranger Things New Coke. Today we got our first look at the Stranger Things Upside Down Whopper. It’s a Whopper...upside down. Genius. You can watch the commercial above.
The new Upside Down Whopper will be available starting on June 21 at Burger Kings in select cities: Miami, Houston, Boston, Atlanta, Dallas, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles. Here are the eleven (tee hee) restaurants where you can get the Upside Down Whopper, according to the YouTube page for the Stranger Things Burger King commercial:
- 10494 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL, 33065
- 25560 Kingsland Blvd, Katy, TX, 77494
- 128 Tremont Street, Boston, MA, 02108
- 415 Bullsboro Drive, Newnan, GA, 30263
- 2400 Caster Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19134
- 2009 Coit Road, Plano, TX, 75075
- 2840 West North Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60647
- 35 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA, 94102
- 4918 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90027
- 327 West 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10036
- 1437 West Patapsco Avenue, Baltimore, MD, 21230
Burger King will also have Stranger Things ketchup packets and shirts too. (No word on collector’s cups. They really should have gotten collector’s cups. That’s what Ghostbusters would have done.) Stranger Things returns to Netflix for Season 3 on July 4.
Gallery — Questions Stranger Things Season 3 Needs to Answer: