Immerse Yourself in Spring Beauty at This Illinois Farm’s New Tulip Fest
Need an excuse for a new family photo with a great, outdoor background? The brand new MIdwest Tulip Fest at Kuipers Family Farm in Maple Park, Illinois will great place to get one!
What's Kuipers Family Farm's Midwest Tulip Fest All About?
When most people think of Kuipers Family Farm, they think of all the Fall fun up for grabs, and in recent years, the beautiful Sunflower fest that begins there in August. Now Kuipers Family Farm is kicking off the farm fun early with their first-ever Tulip Fest, which is a cool nod to their Dutch heritage!
Kuipers' website says;
People always ask how “Kuipers” is pronounced, and we’re glad to reply “Kye-pers.” Our last name and family ethnicity is Dutch, and we wanted to bring a touch of that heritage to Illinois. That’s why we’re happy to announce our first annual Midwest Tulip Fest!
Kuipers' Midwest Tulip Fest will feature:
- Over 300,000 tulips spanning over 5 acres of farmland
- Walking paths amidst the tulips
- Specific fields where you can cut your own tulips for an additional fee
- Food trucks
- Outdoor attractions for the kids like a jumping pillow, playground, farm animals, and much more!
When Does Midwest Tulip Fest Begin at Kuipers Family Farm?
The tulips are growing rapidly at Kuipers Family Farm, but the official kickoff for Midwest Tulip Fest lies in the hands of Mother Nature...
How Much Are Tickets to the Midwest Tulip Fest?
Midwest Tulip Fest will run 7 days a week, (11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday), while the tulips are still thriving. Advance tickets are on sale now at upickfun.com. Ticket prices are (kids 2 and under are free):
- Monday-Friday - $11.99 Online and $14.99 At the gate
- Saturday & Sunday - $14.99 Online and $17.99 At the gate
- Add-on ticket options - $5.99 for 3 U-Cut tulips; $9.99 for 6 U-Cut Tulips; $2 jump pillow wristband (jump pillow is free on weekdays)
After grabbing your tickets, make sure to keep a close eye on Kuipers Family Farm's Facebook so you don't miss when their Tulip Fest officially begins!