The Best (and Worst) Things About Summer in the TriState
With Summer half over already, it's time to reflect on what we love/hate about this awesome and hot time of year.
Tristate's 5 Best Things About Summer
1. Watching my son splash in the pool! He makes the sticky days worth it - Karen
2. Favorite part of summer ...my daughter works so she isn't asking me for money LOL she works up at Holiday world. - April
3. Love going to all the County 4-H Fairs!!! All the events, looking at animals, projects and fair food. - Reenie
4. My favorite part is that it's not ice cold winter!!! - Casey
5. No school!!!! - Brande
Tristate's 5 Worst Things About Summer
1. Construction, or the baking smell of sewage on my drive home. Bring on fall lol - Matt
2. None of it really. To many bugs, I hate being hot, and my kids want to stay up to late because it's still light outside at 9. I like cold weather. - Emily
More WKDQ Summer!!