20 Country Songs To Wash Your Hands To While Preventing Spread of Viruses
There's a lot of talk in the news about the flu and coronavirus. Everyone wants to make sure that they don't catch either virus. Here's one trick that might help.
The CDC recommends that people wash their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching their face, cover their mouth when sneezing or coughing, and regularly clean surfaces. The old rule was to sing "Happy Birthday" twice while washing your hands. That will cover your 20 seconds, however, that song is kind of boring.
That's why we have found a few country songs that you can sing the chorus to that are at least 20 seconds long to help make washing your hands a little more enjoyable. Also, don't be ashamed to sing these out loud in public. You're just being sanitary.
- Jolene- Dolly Parton
- Dirt On Boots- Jon Pardi
- Gunpowder and Lead- Miranda Lambert
- God’s Country- Blake Shelton
- Girl- Maren Morris
- Prayed For You-Matt Stell
- Up Down- Morgan Wallen
- Beer Never Broke My Heart– Luke Combs
- Burning Man– Dierks Bentley
- Buy Me A Boat– Chris Janson
- Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
- Meant To Be- Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line
- T-R-O-U-B-L-E- Travis Tritt
- Die A Happy Man- Thomas Rhett
- Rain Is A Good Thing- Luke Bryan
- Somethin' Like That- Tim McGraw
- The Thunder Rolls- Garth Brooks
- How Do You Like Me Now- Toby Keith
- Check Yes Or No- George Strait
- Springsteen- Eric Church