10 Signs That You’re From Southern Indiana
Here are some things that everyone who lives in Southern Indiana can relate to.
It's our version of Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might Be A Redneck"-funny but true signs that you are, in fact, from Southern Indiana. I can't take all of the credit for these 10 signs as I had a little help from my Southern Indiana friends. Check them out!
10 Signs That You're From Southern Indiana
- Ski is something you drink, not something you do.
- When you don't have a big enough bun for your breaded tenderloin or brain sandwich.
- Where you can see all four seasons in one week!
- Being stuck behind a train or tractor is a legit excuse for being late.
- Where calling a drink "SODA" instead of "POP" will cause you to get these hands!
- Where you would rather drive in the winter because at least then the potholes are filled with snow and ice!
- When it is hot outside and all you can say is "It's hot, Don!"....and no one around you is named Don.
- You say "Ope" rather than "I'm sorry" after you accidentally bump into someone.
- Allergy medicine is more like crack due to seasonal allergies.
- Where going to Walmart turns into a family reunion every time you go!
Have more signs you're from Southern Indiana? Send them my way, and we will make a part 2! Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org