You Know You Live in the Tri-State Area When…
Even though I’m not originally from the Tri-State area, I’ve lived here long enough to know this is a great place to live and raise a family.
There’s something here for everyone in the Tri-State area including the museums, going to the movies, shopping, some wineries, breweries, and more!
Here are 7 things you know if you live in the Tri-State area:
- You know the Willard Library has a history of a haunted Grey Lady Ghost.
- You know one of the best places to visit is in Santa Claus, Indiana for Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari.
- You can enjoy horse racing at our local Ellis Park in Henderson, KY.
- You know traffic can be really crazy on Hwy. 41 near the Toyota plant in Princeton, Indiana.
- You know you can enjoy a baseball game with the Evansville Otters at Bosse Field.
- You can buy brain sandwiches.
- We can claim the West Side Nut Club Fall Festival as the top fall attraction in Indiana.
I'm sure there are sooo many more things you know about if you live here in the Tri-State area. What can you think of that I forgot about on my list? Comment here or through the MY 105.3 APP or on our Facebook page!