Where to Find Work During the Coronavirus Shutdown
While most businesses are encouraging employees to work from home if possible or outright laying people off, a few companies are looking to hire more temporary and part-time help during the social separation.
Ameriqual is looking to hire more help for its 1st and 2nd shifts. First shift workers (7am-4pm) start at $15/hr while 2nd shift (4p-2am) gets an extra $1/hr starting at $16/hour. The next set of open interviews are Thursday 3/19 from 9am-11am.
Amazon is also hiring for a virtual, work-from-home customer service position starting at $15.00/hour.
- No Commute - work remotely
- Overtime pay at 1.5x base rate
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- A supportive team of leaders and peers
- Gain customer service experience and build your resume
If you are interested in this position, click here to apply!