Send Holiday Greetings to Your Loved Ones on WKDQ
How would you like to spread some holiday cheer to someone special or the entire Tri-State on WKDQ? It's really easy if you have the WKDQ app!
Here's how to do it:
- Open the WKDQ app
- Tap Submit Media
- Enter your name, e-mail, and a brief description of your submission (Christmas Greeting, for example)
- Tap Select and Submit Media Now button
- Select Record Short Audio Clip
- Tap the red "REC" button
- Record your greeting, making sure to include your name and where you're from in the Tri-State
- Hit the REC or Done button to stop
- Hit Submit at the bottom
- You're done!
Not sure what to say? Here's an idea starter:
"Hi, this is Ryan from Newburgh, wishing my family a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."
You could wish one specific person a happy holiday season, or the entire Tri-State. For example:
"Hi this is Ryan from Newburgh, wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season."
Feel free to throw in where you work too. Or if you own a business and want to wish everyone a safe holiday season, we'll take that as well.
Then just sit back and listen for your greeting to play on WKDQ!
Don't have the app? No problem! Get it now using the button below.