Win a Trip to the Gaylord Opryland Resort to Experience the ‘Summer of MORE’
We're fortunate enough here in the Tri-State to live a short distance away from the great city of Nashville. With all it has to offer, it's the perfect distance for a day-trip or a weekend getaway. Of course, one of the great things it does offer is the Gaylord Opryland Resort, and we're giving you the chance to experience it for free.
Opryland Resort Celebrating the "Summer of More"
This year, the Gaylord Opryland Resort is celebrating the "Summer of More" with a ton of activities and events the entire family can enjoy, including their indoor/outdoor water park, SoundWaves. The indoor park is open year-round and features several great waterslides, a splash pad for the little ones, my personal favorite, the lazy river, and the Crowd Surfer, Nashville's only double FlowRider which gives you the chance to surf or boogie board just like you would if you were riding an ocean wave.
Pirates & Princesses Activities
In addition to SoundWaves, the Opryland Resort will also have several activities during the "Summer of More" for the little pirates or princesses in your family, such as a Pirate & Princess Academy, a "live interactive show featuring the Sword Mistress and Princess Magnolia. Take an official princess oath and join the royal court or pirate pledge to become an honorary member of the captain's crew," according to the resort's website.
Other pirate and princess-themed activities include an escape room, a flatboat ride, a scavenger hunt, and a royal tea party.
General Jackson Showboat
Outside of the pirate and princess activities, cruises on the General Jackson Showboat will also be happening as they have for nearly four decades. Midday cruises include lunch, while the evening cruises include dinner. Both include live music with the midday cruises celebrating "Tennessee Legends" including Dolly Parton and Elvis Presley. The dinner cruises will feature music from some of America’s iconic river towns with jazz, swing, and R&B hits all part of the show.
Visit the Opryland Resort website for the complete list of activities, live entertainment, and dining options planned for the "Summer of More."
Win a Trip to Experience the "Summer of More" at the Opryland Resort
Ready to make your way to the Gaylord Opryland Resort? How you would like to enjoy a two-night stay for free?
(That's a silly question. Of course you would or you wouldn't have clicked on this article.)
Here's what you'll get:
- Two-night room accommodations for up to a family of four (one room)
- Breakfast one morning
- One-day admission to SoundWaves
- All applicable taxes, daily resort fee, and daily self-parking for one vehicle
A few things to know before you enter to win:
- You must be 21-years-old or older to win
- The winner will get a certificate good for the stay described above that you'll need to pick up at our offices at 20 NW 3rd Street in Evansville (Fifth Third Bank Building)
- Once claimed, you'll need to fill out the back of the certificate and mail it to the resort to book your stay.
- The certificate is good until September 5th, 2022 and the nights you want must occur on or before this expiration date.
- Prize is valued at over $600 which means we'll send you a 1099 tax form at the end of the year as required by law.
- Full disclaimer and stipulations are expressly written on the front of the certificate.
Now that we have the formalities out of the way, enter your information in the form below for your chance to win. You have until 11:59 PM on MONDAY, JUNE 27 to enter. We will contact the winner by phone. Good luck!