Here Are 30 of the Best Country Songs About Dad
Father's Day is this Sunday, and what better way to celebrate Dad than with country songs about...Dad!
There are quite a few songs that remind me of my dad, but if I had to pick one off of the top of my head, it would have to be "Drive" by Alan Jackson. I remember like it was yesterday, Dad sitting me on his lap, letting me "drive" the car down old back roads. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Those are memories that I will never forget, and I know he won't either. The older I get, the more it's apparent that my dad is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without the guy.
Perhaps there's a certain song that comes to mind when you think about your dad. A song that takes you back in time to a particular memory you two shared together, or maybe it's a song that really just reminds you of your dad as a person. That's the beautiful thing about country music...it's about real life. Things that people can relate to. Whether it's a song about the good times or a song about the memory of someone we lost, there's always a song that you can relate to in country music.
So, I have compiled a list of 30 Country Songs About Dad for your Father's Day entertainment. Some of these songs are from a child's perspective, while others are from dad's. Check it out, and let us know which one is your favorite song about dad!
1. Watching You- Rodney Atkins
2. Love Without End, Amen- George Strait
3. Drive- Alan Jackson
4. That's My Job- Conway Twitty
5. The Best Day- George Strait
6. Anything Like Me- Brad Paisley
7. There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesney
8. The Greatest Man I Never Knew- Reba McEntire
9. My Little Girl- Tim McGraw
10. Just Fishin'- Trace Adkins
11. Mr. Mom- Lonestar
12. Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)- Rodney Atkins
13. Family Man- Craig Campbell
14. Daddy's Hands- Holly Dunn
15. He Didn't Have To Be- Brad Paisley
16. A Boy Named Sue- Johnny Cash
17. The Walk- Sawyer Brown
18. My Old Man- Zac Brown Band
19. Tough Little Boys- Gary Allan
20. Boy- Lee Brice
21. It Won't Be Like This For Long- Darius Rucker
22. I Loved Her First- Heartland
23. Even Though I'm Leaving- Luke Combs
24. Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler)- Alabama
25. Coal Miner's Daughter- Loretta Lynn
26. One Wing In The Fire- Trent Tomlinson
27. Ready, Set, Don't Go- Billy Ray Cyrus
28. Daddy Never Was The Cadillac Kind- Confederate Railroad
29. Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle
30. Highway 20 Ride- Zac Brown Band
Do You Remember What These Evansville Businesses Used To Be?
2021 Showplace Cinemas Family Film Festival Schedule
Travis' 10 Best Fishing Lures To Catch Bass
9 Ways To Stay Connected With Your Child When You Are Out Of Town