Letterman Devotes List To Osama
David Letterman devoted his top 10 list on Monday's Late Show to Osama bin Laden, the list imagines the final words of the terrorist! HILARIOUS!!!!! Here's the full list, picked up by Entertainment Weekly: (Hollywood Reporter)
10. "My horoscope says big surprises are in store."
9. "See, this is why I normally don't answer the door."
8. "The one time I give my bodyguards a day off to go to the zoo ..."
7. "What on Earth could be interrupting Celebrity Apprentice?"
6. "I hear Brian Williams is on Dave to discuss my imminent demise."
5. "At least I'll be reunited with my dear, departed friend Jack LaLanne."
4. "I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Fast Five is the #1 movie."
3. "Any man with multiple wives welcomes death. Am I right, fellas?"
2. "I need a house full of Navy SEALs like I need a hole in the head."
1. "Oh, crap!"
Oh, Dave!! LMAO!!!