Job Hub: Digital Account Executive with Townsquare Media
Digital Account Executive
Townsquare Media Evansville / Owensboro is looking for new team members with digital sales experience to prospect, sell and close direct and advertising agency revenue. Having business-to-business sales experience is a plus. The ideal candidate must have the ability to generate solution driven PowerPoint presentations and exhibit excellent presentation and relationship building skills. The Digital Account Executive is accountable for all digital sales initiatives and individual budget goals. Must also be a creative thinker and team player. This position is an outside sales position. Requirements
- Knowledge of online advertising solutions that include all digital platforms: (display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty, Seize the Deal, e-commerce, mobile, video, etc.)
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Ability to present new products to marketplace
- Responsible for generating B2B and new business development
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals
- Make presentations that offer solutions and results
- Excellent work ethic
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
Please send your resume to Dale Vanover 117 S.E. 5th Street Evansville, IN 47708 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Townsquare Media LLC is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 171 radio stations and companion websites in 36 small to mid sized markets, over 200 live music and non-music events including the Taste of Country BBQ Nationals, and certain national digital properties including Taste of Country and PopCrush. The Company’s largest shareholder is a fund managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.