If You Like Candy, This Is the Job For You
Ok candy lovers, Mars is hiring for a paid Candy Connoisseur Intern and it could be YOU!!
According to The Daily Meal, is hiring a Confectionery Connoisseur intern for a SWEET 8-12 weeks, fully paid with, get this, one year’s worth of candy.
These are just a few of the job responsibilities (fun) that you can expect -
- Taste and develop a deep appreciation for chocolate, gum, mint and confectionery products from around the world
- Travel to Mars Wrigley Confectionery manufacturing sites to understand and document how the world’s most beloved candy brands are made
- Produce a personalized batch of chewing gum in our pilot plant and experience mouth-wateringly delicious flavor combinations from our product labs
The ideal person should be able to -
- Distinguish all five fruity flavors from the Skittles rainbow in a blind taste-test
- Demonstrate the will power to write about and photograph candy without eating it before the work is complete
- Blow bubbles with chewing gum that are greater than 5” in diameter
- Be a strong entrepreneur and self-starter, preferably someone who isn’t afraid to ring every doorbell in every neighborhood on Halloween
Sound good, apply here!