Tri-State Trilogy Health Locations Offering Free Meals to Furloughed Government Employees
The government shutdown continues to drag on with no end in sight which means over 800,000 government employees will continue to go without pay while continuing to try and provide basic necessities such as shelter, food, and utilities to their families. Like several other businesses, the Tri-State locations of Trinity Health Services are stepping in to help by offering free meals to local government employees and their families until the shutdown (hopefully) comes to an end.
The Louisville-based senior health care service provider operates locations throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan, which includes the following ten in the Tri-State:
- West River Health Campus: 714 South Eickhoff Road, Evansville
- River Pointe Health Campus: 300 Galaxy Drive, Evansville
- North River Health Campus: 811 East Baseline Road, Evansville
- Woodmont Health Campus: 1325 Rockport Road, Boonville
- RiverOaks Health Campus: 1244 Vail Street, Princeton
- Amber Manor Care Center: 801 East Illinois Street, Petersburg
- Scenic Hills Care Center: 311 East 1st Street, Ferdinand
- Oakwood Health Campus: 1143 23rd Street, Tell City
- St. Charles Health Campus: 3150 St. Charles Street, Jasper
- BridgePointe Health Campus: 1900 College Avenue, Vincennes
To take advantage of the offer, simply call the location nearest you to reserve your meal. Your government ID will be required at pick up.
[Source: Trilogy Health Services on Facebook]