The Old Courthouse Craft Show in Downtown Evansville
I love the fact that we have such talented artisans and craftspeople in our area. Good news is you can purchase these handcrafted creations and items at the 43rd Annual Old Courthouse Craft Show very soon!
This year, you can visit the historic Old Courthouse on Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th and shop 'til you drop with four floors of handcrafted items and there will also be crafts outside on the lawn.
The times for both days are from 9 am - 4 pm. Admission is only $1.00 Kids under 12 free.
Here’s what treasures you can expect to find:
- dog collars and bandana's
- goat milk bath products
- bath bombs, salts, scrubs, soaps, & more
- unique and beautiful jewelry
- school bows for Vanderburgh, Posey, Gibson, and Warrick counties
- personalized embroidery items
- home decor
- holiday wood decorations - (they can be personalized)
- local honey, jellies, jams and other locally made products
- fishing supplies
- wood cutting boards
- totes, pouches, pillows, key fobs and more
- rag quilts, crochet blankets, rag quilt purses, etc.
- mason jars, wood signs and decorated wine bottles
- leather jewelry
- tree skirts, bowl pot holders
- beautiful scarves, gloves, shawls, etc.
- roasting nuts
- holiday ornaments (they can be personalized)
- laser cut and engraved items, ornaments, earrings, spoons, key chains, signs
- handwoven rugs in a great variety of shapes and colors
- specially designed jewelry, ornaments and key chains
- hand-knitted hats for baby, children, ladies, etc.
- hand crafted greeting cards
- pillowcases, table runners, burp cloths, bibs, blankets, etc.
There's way too many crafts/items to mention here! You'll have to go to the craft show to see for yourself!
There will also be an area to purchase some snacks, drinks, etc. For those who can't walk up the steps of the Old Courthouse, there are working elevators available.
The Old Courthouse is located on 201 NW 4th Street, Evansville, IN. Follow the Old Courthouse Craft Show on Facebook.