Teachers- Give Your Students A Shoutout On WKDQ!
We are in the middle of the second week where kids are out of the classrooms and e-learning. Many students in the Tri-State are missing their teachers, and teachers are missing their students.
We've seen several teachers participate in "Wave Parades", make videos of them reading to students, and simply checking in on their students. That's why we here at 99.5 WKDQ want to give teachers the opportunity to give a shoutout to your students. Tell them you miss them, give them words of encouragement, or a message that maybe only they would understand by being in your classroom.
You can submit your message right now through the WKDQ App and we will play them back throughout the weekdays.
Submitting your audio message is simple. Follow this step-by-step information to show your students some love!
How to Submit Audio:
- Open the WKDQ app
- If you don't have it, download it now by tapping the button below.
- Open the menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Tap "Submit Media."
- Enter your contact info and tap the "Select and Submit Media Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Record Short Audio Clip" to open the voice recorder
- Tell us your name, your school, the city or town your school is located, and your message to your students.
- Click "Submit" and you're entered to win.