Of course, we all want to know when it is really going to snow in the Tri-State. It seems like every week, we have the anticipation of snow. How much? What time? Where? Since that answer is ever-changing, let's prepare for something that is more certain - Dangerously cold temperatures.
Let's pay attention to the fact that any moisture on the roadways will freeze, and travel could get dangerous. Yes, the four-letter word (SNOW) is mentioned, but we are focusing on being prepared for the dangerous wind chills.
Let me just tell you, I was outside for about thirty minutes today, and I still can't feel my toes. If you know anyone that might need shelter, please check on them and your elderly relatives.
- Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday: NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday: Sunny with a high near 31. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.