Travis Sams Brings the Outdoors Home with Outlaw Soaps
I recently tried out Outlaw Soaps and it instantly reminded me of my childhood.
Growing up, my family and I would always go camping. Something about a campfire has always made me feel like I was relaxed and at peace. Even to this day, if I am having a bad day or just want to wind down, I go outside and sit by the fire pit while sipping on a little bourbon. Every time I sit by that fire pit and catch that fire smell, I'm always reminded of my childhood spent outdoors.
Not too long ago, I found out about a company called Outlaw Soaps. Their products screamed my name. Soaps, lotions, colognes, and more all with an adventurous, outdoorsy fragrance. These scents aren't for just men or women, these are for all people who love being outdoors. The products they offer aren't like anything that you will find at Walmart or Target. Outlaw Soaps combine several scents that we all grew up around and love such as campfire, gunpowder, and whiskey to name a few.
Take a look at the fragrances that they offer:
- Blazing Saddles- smells like leather, gunpowder, sandalwood, and sagebrush. I have the Blazing Saddles lotion, and I love it. plus the Outlaw lotions will not only make you smell amazing, they make your hands feel nice and soft too.
- Fire in the Hole- smells like campfire, gunpowder, whiskey, sagebrush, and excitement.
- Calamity Jane-Calamity Jane consists of a combination of clove, orange, cinnamon, and, of course, whiskey!
- Lust in the Dust-smells like sagebrush, sandalwood, and campfire
- Mountain Hideout- smells like pine trees, damp earth, and campfire
- Home on the Range- smells like laundry, blackberries, and fresh-cut grass
As you can see, these aren't quite the normal fruity or sweet soaps and lotions that we're accustomed to, but man do they really smell good. As I said, they are scents that we all grew up around. From pine trees and campfire to gunpowder and sagebrush, these scents will take you back to a time and place that you were so fond of outside.
I am in love with Calamity Jane, Home on the Range, and Lust in the Dust. I was even nice enough to share some of the soaps that I received with one of my friends and now he is sold on these too. If you're an outdoorsy and adventurous person who is tired of the same ole' soap, you're going to want to give Outlaw Soaps a try. You'll thank me later!