Indiana’s Top 10 Best Winery Experiences
Indiana wineries are doing quite well all over the state! There are over 70 to choose from. Check here to see if your favorite Indiana wine made the Top 10 Best Winery Experiences in Indiana!
I've listed the Top 10 wineries from #10 to #1:
10. Easley Winery, Indianapolis
9. Lanthier Winery, Madison
8. Mallow Run Winery, Bargersville
7. Satek Winery, Fremont
6. Brown County Winery, Nashville
5. Huber's Orchard, Winery, & Vineyards, Borden
4. French Lick Winery, West Baden Springs
3. Country Heritage Winery & Vineyard, LaOtto
2. Oliver Winery, Bloomington
1. Two EE's Winery, Huntington
Get out there and support your local wineriesI A bottle of Indiana wine would make a great gift for any special or non-special occasion!
This past summer at the 25th Indy International Wine Competition at Purdue University these following Indiana Wineries claimed honors in the following categories:
* Indiana Winery of the Year, Governor’s Cup: Oliver Winery, Bloomington. This trophy is awarded to the Indiana winery that wins the most medals of the highest quality.
* Indiana Wine of the Year: Huber’s Orchard and Winery, Borden - 2015 Vignoles.
* Indiana Farm Winery of the Year: Country Heritage Winery and Vineyard, LaOtto. This award is given to the best winery that produces less than 50,000 gallons of wine annually.
* Indiana Traminette of the Year: Two EEs Winery; Huntington - 2015 Traminette. This award honors the best entry of Indiana’s signature wine.
* Dessert Wine of the Year: Buck Creek Winery; Indianapolis - 2014 Vidal Blanc White Ice Wine.
For more info on the Top 10 Best Wineries in Indiana click here
Here's one of the Top 10 wineries on Indiana's Best list! [Watch]
Oliver Winery in Bloomington, IN