How To Post 3D Photos To Facebook
Facebook continues to come out with new features that gets everyone talking. Recently they launched a new 3D photo feature and it's awesome!
Modern technology...what will they think of next?
Before you go trying to post a 3D photo to Facebook, there's just one catch. In order to post a 3D photo, you have to take the photo using the Portrait mode on a dual lens iPhone (7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, or XS Max). Sorry Android users...
If you have an iPhone that fits the description above, you are ready to learn how to post a 3D photo to Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, then go like the Facebook 360 page.
- Force quit the Facebook app to reboot it.
- Reopen the Facebook app.
- Start a new post and scroll down to select the '3D Photo' option
- Facebook will automatically open your Portraits folder where you can pick the image to post.
- Facebook will then create a 3D simulation of your photo and you can test it out by moving your phone around.
- If it looks good to you, add a caption then you are ready to share it with the world!
That's it! Ain't nothin' to it, a baby could do it!
...No seriously, they probably could. Babies somehow know how to operate a phone as soon as they are born!