Everything You Need to Know About Watching the Korn Ferry Tour Championship at Victoria National
The Korn Ferry Tour Championship presented by United Leasing and Finance returns to Victoria National Golf Course in Newburgh this weekend with a field of 126 professional golfers ready to compete for the trophy and a share of $1,000,000 in prize money. Here's everything you need to know if you plan on watching in person, or from the comfort of your couch.
Friday, August 30th through Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day)
Friday, August 30th
- 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM: Professional Tournament Play: Round 1, Gates Open at 7:30 AM
Saturday, August 31, 2019
- 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM: Professional Tournament Play: Round 2, Gates Open at 7:30 AM
Sunday, September 1, 2019
- 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM: Professional Tournament Play: Round 3, Gates Open at 7:30 AM
Monday, September 2, 2019
- 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM: Professional Tournament Play: Round 4, Gates Open at 7:30 AM
- 6:00 PML: Korn Ferry Tour Championship Champion’s Ceremony: After Play, 18th Green
Victoria National Golf Course, 2000 Victoria National Blvd, Newburgh, IN 47630.
Tickets can be purchased in advance online through the official Tour website at the following prices:
GAF Trophy Suite - $150 per person
- Includes access to a climate-controlled Shared Corporate Hospitality Suite Located Along #18 Green complete with chairs on the deck overlooking the green, food, and a full bar featuring beer, wine, liquor, soft drinks, and specialty drinks.
Michelob Party Deck at Champions Cove - $75 per person
- Includes access to a land-based hospitality tent and a floating dock on the lake at the 18th green, as well as a lunch and snack buffet, and bar service.
Weekly General Admission - $40 per person
- Access each day of the Tournament. Includes access to the General Admission Viewing Areas at #1 Tee, #9 Green and #11 Green. Does not include food or beverage and general admission viewing areas are based on a first come, first served basis.
Daily General Admission - $15 per person
- Provides access to same areas as Weekly General Admission. Does not include food or beverage and general admission viewing areas are based on a first come, first served basis.
Free tickets are available through the following local non-profits, each of which receive a donation through the Golf Gives Back Program. Click the name of the non-profit to download your ticket.
General parking is not available at the course. As a matter of fact, any spectator vehicle found on course property will be towed at the owner's expense.
So where do you park? Castle High School, that's where. The school will let you park on their campus for a $5 donation to the marching band. Shuttle service will be provided from the school to the course and back throughout each day of the tourney.
If you're coming in from out of town and have no idea where Castle High School is, get directions here.
If you can't make it in person, the Golf Channel will broadcast all four days of the tournament at the following times (all times listed are Central):
- Friday, August 30th: Noon - 3:00 p.m
- Saturday, August 31st: Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 1st: Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 2nd: 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The forecast looks really good for the entire weekend with highs in the mid-80's and sunny skies.