Evansville YMCA Hiring Summer Camp Counselors
If you love working with kids and spending time outdoors during the warm summer months, then a job as a YMCA Summer Camp Counselor might be the perfect fit for you!
Camp Counselors "must be 18 years of age and out of high school," according to the job posting on the YMCA of Southwestern Indiana's Facebook page, along with the other following requirements:
- A warm, friendly, and open personality.
- Must be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others. Must be fair to all.
- Should be able to relate well to children, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with program goals.
- Must be willing and able to communicate with parents and facility officials.
- Give assistance in implementation of the daily programs under the direction of the Site Director and Head Counselor.
- Promote the YMCA Character Development initiatives.
Applications are being accepted online only through the YMCA website.
[Source: YMCA of Southwestern Indiana Facebook]