Celebrate Chocolate Lover’s Weekend at 9 Indiana Wineries February 15 & 16
Your last chance for "A Chocolate Lover's Weekend" is this Saturday and Sunday on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail with their annual chocolate and wine pairing event.
Valentine's Day doesn't have to end on February 14th! Enjoy delicious chocolates carefully paired with Indiana wines (nine wineries to be exact) on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail this weekend February 15th and 16th. No tickets are necessary! They also invite you to bring along your Indiana Uplands Wine Trail passport, gather winery stamps during your visits, and pick up your thank you gift after finishing all nine!
You can also take a tour with de Tours of Indiana Wines by letting someone else do the driving for you! Click HERE for details.
Mike and I visited two wineries in Bloomington during last year's event which included Oliver Winery and Butler Winery. At Oliver Winery, they offered a free 30 minute tour of their facilities and they added a new seating area just on the other side of their tasting bar. (We'll visit again when the weather turns warmer. Outdoor seating is available that overlooks a lake with gorgeous landscaping and waterfalls in Spring, Summer and Fall.)
The following wineries are offering a Chocolate Lover's Weekend:
- Best Vineyards - 8373 Morgans Ln SE, Elizabeth, IN Website
- Brown County Winery - 4520 State Rd. 46 East, Nashville, IN Website
- Butler Winery - 6200 E. Robinson Rd, Bloomington, IN Website
- French Lick Winery - 8145 W. Sinclair Street, West Baden Springs, IN Website
- Huber Winery - 19816 Huber Road Starlight, IN Website
- Oliver Winery - 8024 North State Road 37 Bloomington, IN Website
- Owen Valley Winery - 491 Timber Ridge Road Spencer, IN Website
- Turtle Run Winery - 940 St. Peters Church Road NE Corydon, IN Website
- Winzerwald Winery - 26300 North Indian Lake Road NE of Bristow, IN Website
Butler Winery offered even more chocolates during our visit! I had a chance to meet owner Jim Butler who co-owns the winery with his wife Susie. (Mike and I want to come back to visit again when the weather is warmer as they also offer outdoor seating overlooking a lake and their vineyards.)
Click HERE for the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail Map of participating wineries for the Chocolate Lover's Weekend.