5 Things You Can Easily Give Up to Make The $20 Monthly Donation to St. Jude #stjudetristate
These two days on air, we're all St. Jude, allllllllll day. And we wouldn't be talking to you about this, if it weren't for the fact that St. Jude is so important to us. We're asking you to help us out by becoming a Partner in Hope. Becoming a Partner in Hope is easy, and it's only $20 a month. Here's how you can easily make that $20 up, here's 5 ways how:
1. Take your lunch to work 2 days a month, instead of eating out. BONUS, it'll be healthier than going out anyways!
2. Give up one Starbucks drink a week. I $5 drink a week in 4 weeks will have made up that $20!
3. Maybe finally cancel that tanning package you never use (I'm talking to you, myself. I really need to cancel that thing!)
4. Spend a night in watching Netflix instead of a night out on the town. Just one night a month, stay in (Plus when I go out I always end up spending way more than $20, so this would really save me money in the long run).
5. Kick that bad habit! Whether it's smoking, drinking sodas, or maybe you're like me and can't resist picking up that bottle of gray nail polish (even though you have 57 other shades of gray nail polish, and you insist that none of the ones you own are quite the perfect gray like that one).
Some of these I may be talking to myself a little haha.
But really these are just a few different easy ways to make up that $20 a month, and making sure that the $20 you could be spending on things like coffee, or nail polish, will instead be going to a very worthy cause, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
That $20 a month is going to help ensure that one day we can live in a world where childhood cancer is no longer deadly. St. Jude has been open just a little over 50 years and in that 50 years, not a single family has ever received a bill from St. Jude, and they never will. Also in the 50 years St. Jude has been open they have pushed the overall cancer survival rate in children from 20% in 1962 to now sitting at over 80%. With your help supporting the continued research they're doing at St. Jude hopefully one day we will see that number sitting at 100%!
But they can't continue their research without your help.
Become a partner in hope today by calling 1-800-372-4999