Which Toys Will Be Hot This Christmas?
Well, Christmas will be here before you know it!! What toys will your kids be begging for? Which toy will people be waiting for on Black Friday. Toys R Us has released their annual list of what they believe will be this year’s hottest holiday toys. And, whether you chid is into video games, remote control cars, educationl toys, Legos or Elmo (YES, Elmo is back!!! But, not being tickled though! lol) there is something for every letter to Santa. They include:
– Air Hogs Hyper Actives by Spin Master, $49.99: Radio controlled miniature racing cars.
– LeapPad Explorer by Leapfrog, $99.99: A tablet-like device which children can use to read books, play educational games and take pictures.
– Monster High Fearleading 3-Pack by Mattel, $42.99: Three dolls which are offspring of famous monsters, dressed in “Fear Squad” cheerleading outfits.
– Moshi Monsters Moshling Mini-Figures 3-pack by Spin Master, $5.99: Tiny collectible monsters related to a hit online game.
– My Keepon by Wow! Stuff, $39.99: A bright yellow blob-like robot that dances to music.
– Ninjago Lightning Dragon Battle by Lego Systems Inc., $79.99: A 645-piece construction set offered exclusively at Toys R Us with characters from Lego’s popular Ninjago line.
– Radica Fijit Friends by Mattel, $49.99: Robotic toys that dance and respond to squeezes and spoken words.
– Sesame Street Let’s Rock! Elmo by Hasbro, $69.99: An Elmo doll that sings and comes with a drum, tambourine and microphone.
– “Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure,” by Activision, $69.99: A video game that includes action figures that can be placed in a portal and then appear in the game.
Survey: “Have you ever waited in line to purchase a toy? If so, what did you wait for?”
Click here for more ideas!!!