What Dad REALLY Wants For Father’s Day
Have you gotten dad his Father's Day present yet? Do you not know what to get him? Let me help!
A new survey asked more than 1,000 dads what gifts they would like for Father's Day...and what they DON'T want. Father's Day gifts are a lot like Christmas gifts. If it involves socks or underwear, or something that says that they need to work out...you probably should reconsider your gift.
According to the survey, the top seven things they want are:
- A trip (anything to get out of the house)
- Tickets to a sporting event
- Power tools (insert Tim Allen grunt here)
- An iPad
- A watch
- Beer (you can never go wrong with beer, just make sure it is the right kind!)
- Barbecue gear (No this does not mean barbecue sauce. We are talking about things essential to grilling like spatulas, tongs, or a new grill!)
And the top four things they really DON'T want are:
- A gym membership
And just to be clear about the whole "I don't want a gym membership" thing, 92% of dads say that would be a terrible gift, which makes it three times worse than the runner up, underwear and socks. So let's avoid getting dad one of those gifts! Hopefully this list helps you out on your Father's Day gifts!
To learn more, check out The Oklahoman