Let me start by saying this is one of the hardest things I’ve ever tried to do, I’ve been a smokeless tobacco chewer for 20 plus years. I recently got strep throat and it kind of scared me up of thinking it could be something worse one of these days like throat cancer! So on my 40th birthday July 11th I decided to throw that stuff away!! I know 8 days isn’t very long to say I have quit, but it’s a start. I’ve decided to work out a little more than I used to and try to focus on more important things in life, like my health and my family!
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Enter Your Bonus Code for a Chance to Win ‘Nashville Outlaws: A Motley Crue Tribute’ and an e-book download of ‘The Dirt’
- COUPON: Howards Golf [15% Off]
- COUPON: Western Ribeye & Ribs [$3 Off Two Dinner Entrees]
- The Animal Guy, Jeff Musial Show Sponsor
- COUPON: Big M’s Pizzeria [Buy One Get One Free!]
- $150 Sunglass Hut Gift Card