Madisonville Firework Tent Catches Fire [WATCH]
A firework stand in Madisonville caught fire last night, and it put on quite the display for people passing by!
This morning police were called to an incident where a fireworks stand at the corner of S. Main and E. McLaughlin in Madisonville had caught fire. Thankfully no one was hurt, but it did light up the sky with quite the firework display.
However the fire is now being investigated, police are calling it suspicious. During the overnight hours, Madisonville had 3 separate fires, two of them included firework stands. Police are investigating, you can read more about that here.
But in the mean time, you can enjoy this video captured by Randy Bollinger of Kentucky, who happened to be driving by in time for the show.