CMA Music Fest 4-Day Passes Sold Out – Fan Fair X Tickets Still Available
In a record, six weeks before the event, 4-Day passes for the CMA Music Festival have sold out. While you may not be able to get tickets for the LP Field concerts anymore, you can still enjoy many other free stages with some of the biggest up and comers as well as country legends. Plus, this year, you can enjoy Fan Fair X from the all new Music City Center.
Fan Fair X at 2013 CMA Music Festival, June 6-9
· Fan Fair X marks the coolest daytime spot at the 2013 CMA Music Festival, June 6-9!
· Fan Fair X takes over Nashville’s all-new, state-of-the-art Music City Center (entrance on Fifth Avenue and Demonbreun)
· Not a Festival four-day ticket holder? Come eXperience Fan Fair X for one day or all four days of the Festival with two great ticket options!
o Single-day pass – only $10
o Four-day pass – $25
· Lady A Day is Thursday, June 6th; Lady A performs, signs autographs and answers questions from fans in an interview segment called CMA Close Up!
· It’s triple the size and bursting at the seams with activities including:
o Artist-Fan connections – greet and photograph hundreds of celebrities
o Performance Stages
o Daily Entertainment
o Artist and Country artifacts
· Days & Times
o Thursday – Saturday 10AM-5PM
o Sunday 10AM-3PM
(Music City Center venue doors open at 9AM)
More info and tickets at ticketmaster.com/FanFairX