Tour the Reitz Home Museum for Free This Sunday, May 20th
I'm ashamed to admit that during my 25 years in Evansville I have never been to the Reitz Home Museum. I might have to take advantage of their free tours this weekend.
Sunday, May 20th is the annual free admission day for the Reitz Home in downtown Evansville. Tours are generally about an hour long and take you through 12 rooms on two floors at the museum.
Hours and Admission
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday thru Sunday: 11am-3:30pm.
- Sunday: 1pm-3:30pm
- Adults: $7.50
- Students: $2.50
- Children 12 and under: $1.50
- Adult groups of 25 or more: $5.50 per person ($7.50 if under 25)
- High school and university groups: $2.00 per person
- Elementary and middle school groups: $1.00 per person
Why do we even have a Reitz Home and why should you visit it? Good questions. Learn more about this beautiful home/attraction.