20+ years in the radio business, all of which spent right here in my hometown of Evansville. During that time, I've been on nearly every format out there. Rock, Pop, Sports, and now Country as one half of the Q Crew Morning Show on 99.5 WKDQ. I'm happily married with two kids, a dog, a cat, and a bearded dragon. I enjoy cooking, dining out, playing golf, video games, the Indianapolis Colts, watching a variety of TV shows including comedy, action, drama, suspense, and science fiction series, taking in a movie, and going to the gym.
How Active Duty Military Members Can Get Free Tickets to the 2022 Hadi Shrine Circus in Evansville
The offer is available to active-duty members of the military and their families.
How You Can Donate to the Helping the Hungry Food Drive in Henderson November 18th
All items collected will be given to the Henderson Christian Community Outreach which will distribute them to those in need.
Who (or What) Owns the Most Land in Indiana?
Of the over 23 million acres of land in the Hoosier state, 4% of it is owned by the state and federal governments, leaving the other 96%, or 22,179,168 (if my math is correct) to the private sector (i.e. you, me, companies, etc.). Of those acres, who owns the most in Indiana?
Henderson’s Chloe Randolph Organization Seeking Food and Hygiene Product Donations for Victims of Domestic Violence
All donations will be given to the victims of domestic violence being served by the organization.
How Indiana Hunters Can Help ‘Meat’ the Need of Hoosier Families Experience Food Insecurity
The cost of processing is covered by Hoosiers Helping the Hungry which works with butchers and food banks across the state.
Get Face-to-Face with Real Reindeer at Southern Indiana Toy Store Thanksgiving Weekend
Meet a couple of Santa's reindeer before they get to work delivering toys around the world.
Illinois Sheriff’s Office Seeking Public’s Help in Locating Homicide Suspect with Evansville Connections
Phillip Blaine Henson removed his GPS monitor without permission while out on bond.
Two Indiana Fast Food Chains Trade Insults with a Good Old Fashioned Sign War
This is one war I'd like to see go on forever.
These Are the 25 Most Common Last Names in Indiana – Is Yours One of Them?
Is your last name unique, or do you share it with thousands of other residents in the Hoosier State?
New Mexican Restaurant Coming to Downtown Evansville
The new restaurant will open near the Civic Center on Main Street.
WKDQ Offering Free Live Broadcasts to Evansville Area Businesses #WeLoveLocal
We want to help your business let the Tri-State know what you have to offer ahead of the 2022 holiday season.