Win a Getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains
Need a break from the stresses of every day life? We have an opportunity for you! Register to win a 4-night stay in a hideaway mountain cabin (Check in May 1, 2013 – Check out May 5, 2013), vouchers to area attractions and dinner shows and
- Dixie Stampede
- Ripley’s Believe it Or Not Attractions
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Lumberjack Feud
- Hatfields & McCoys Dinner Feud
A Lover’s Secret Cabin features a very unique jetted tub next to a stone gas fireplace in the master suite with a King size bed and a 32″ LCD TV on the wall at the foot of the bed. This secret has all the ingredients you’ll need to make it Valentine’s day all year long. The Great Room has a stone gas fireplace, 42″ HD LCD TV, DVD player, comfy recliner and a Queen sleeper sofa in case you bring the kids. Upstairs you’ll find the Pool Table in the loft, as well as a futon to relax on and a 3rd deck if you need a breath of fresh air! The fully equipped kitchen, both a charcoal & a gas grill in a quiet setting provide the the final touches.
Contest ends March 31, 2013 at midnight. All Townsquare Media rules apply (see below). Winner takes possession of cabin rental and all damage fees beyond cabin insurance are the responsibility of winner. Winner must use vacation on specified rental dates (May 1-5, 2013) unless arranged with All American Patriot Getaways. Winner is responsible for transportation to, within and from Gatlinburg, TN. Winner will receive a cash card for additional expenses. Winner will only receive vouchers from participating attractions and may not receive vouchers for all attractions listed above. Winner must be 18-years-of-age or older and be present to pick up prize at Townsquare Media Evansville office with a valid drivers license (no alternative persons may pick up prize and prize may not be mailed). Winner must fill out a 1099 form.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. Contestant must have a valid social security number and age requirements depend on each contest’s specifics.
2. Contestant is limited to one prize per household and/or address and can win only once on any TOWNSQUARE MEDIA OF EVANSVILLE, INC station (WDKS, WGBF-AM/FM, WJLT, WKDQ) every thirty (30) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, its agents, sponsors, other media outlets, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to TOWNSQUARE MEDIA contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on TOWNSQUARE MEDIA.
8. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. TOWNSQUARE MEDIA reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to Regent Communications Contest Rules, 117 SE 5th St, Evansville, IN 47708, or come by the TOWNSQUARE MEDIA office 117 SE 5th St. in Evansville Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.