Who Has the Most Expensive Beer In Major League Baseball?
There is nothing like going to a baseball game and enjoying a hot dog and a cold beer. There is something about beer and baseball that makes it the perfect marriage. I have season tickets for the Otters at Bosse Field and the first thing I do is get a beer before heading to the seats. Concessions at an Evansville Otters game is as reasonable as it gets. Going to a Major league Baseball game however, is a horse of a different color when it comes to price. You need to take a second out on your home to afford concessions in most Major League ballparks.
According to a new study, the most expensive beer per ounce in the majors is found at Fenway Park in Boston. The least expensive per ounce is found at a Los Angeles Angels baseball game in Anaheim, California, which is a huge shocker. You would think that would be among the most expensive in the country.
5 Most Expensive Beer Per Ounce
- Boston Red Sox at 60 cents
- St. Louis Cardinals at 56 cents
- Toronto Blue Jays and the Washington Nationals are tied at 52 cents
- New York Yankees at 50 cents
- New York Mets at 48 cents
5 Least Expensive Beer Per Ounce
- Los Angeles Angels at 28 cents
- Arizona Diamondbacks at 29 cents
- Texas Rangers at 31 cents
- Cleveland Indians at 33 cents
- Pittsburgh Pirates at 34 cents
I realize the Otters are not a MLB team, but our own Evansville Otters and Bosse Field come in at number one on the least expensive list with a per ounce price of 22 cents for a large draft beer. So you see, the Otters are still the best value in baseball.....GO OTTERS!!!