What Toppings SHOULDN’T Be On A Pizza?
Pizza. Everyone loves it. From cheese, to a supreme. It's undoubtedly one of the most popular foods in America, but a debate arises when talking about what constitutes as a pizza topping.
It's an age old debate. Should pineapple be on a pizza? That debate will probably never be settled, especially after seeing the results of this survey. It asked people about different questionable pizza toppings, and after more than 340,000 votes, people were split 50-50 on whether pineapple is a good topping or not. So, we are no further to finding an answer to that question than we were when it was first placed on a pizza.
Pineapple wasn't the only pizza topping in question in this survey. Here are the results on 10 other controversial pizza toppings . . .
1. Chicken . . . 71% say it's good on pizza, 29% say it's bad.
2. Onions . . . 67% good, 33% bad.
3. Mushrooms . . . 62% good, 38% bad.
4. Spinach . . . 50% good, 50% bad.
5. Olives . . . 46% good, 54% bad.
6. Ground beef . . . 44% good, 56% bad.
7. Sweet corn . . . 22% good, 78% bad.
8. Fried eggs . . . 17% good, 83% bad.
9. Anchovies . . . 11% good, 89% bad.
10. Canned tuna . . . 9% good, 91% bad.