Vanderburgh Humane Society is Hiring!
The Vanderburgh Humane Society is looking to hire full time Intake Counselor
According to their Facebook post, here's what it entails:
Full-time job opening: Intake Counselor!
40 hours weekly
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Tuesday-Saturday
Hours may vary; must be flexible
Job description highlights:
- Routine medical procedures such as drawing blood, vaccinating, and administering medication to various species of animals (see below)
- Exposure to, and controlled handling of, various species of animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, pigs, reptiles, birds, and exotics
- Hands on animal care & kennel/cage cleaning and exposure to corrosive chemicals
- Euthanasia as needed
- prior animal medical experience, i.e. Vet Assistant or Vet Tech preferred
- compassion toward people and animals
- excellent customer service skills
- valid driver's license
- age 18+ with high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to participate in and/or perform euthanasia as needed
Submit resumés and cover letters to Kendall, Executive Director at email@example.com. ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. No phone calls please. Pay will depend solely upon experience.
Click below for additional job details!