Pucker Up! Kissing Has Great Health Benefits
Ahhhhh, kissing. There is something so natural, simple and sexy about a kiss. I think because it's so very personal and intimate. Although we kiss to show our affection to another, kissing has a heap of health benefits too. So, pucker up!! According to thestir.cafemom.com, here are a few.....
• Kissing keeps you young. You use 30 facial muscles to kiss, a sexy workout that tones cheeks and tightens the chin.
• Kissing pumps you up: It creates adrenaline, gets your blood pumping, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
• Kissing is like a mini-vaccination: Your kiss triggers the release of antibodies that fight off disease-causing bacteria.
• Kissing helps you live longer: Couples who give their significant other a little smooch before they go their separate ways in the morning live five years longer than those that don’t.
• Kissing burns calories. You can melt up to 6 calories a minute during the course of a smooch!
For more, click here!!