O’Reilly Auto Parts Is Officially Selling the Car Part We All Need!
All you need is some Plutonium and 1.21 Gigawatts! Oh and a car that can go up to 88 MPH!
Back to the Future is one of my all time favorite movies (fun fact Huey Lewis and The News' 'Power Of Love' from Back to the Future was a song in my wedding haha)!. Anyways O'Reilly Auto Parts clearly knows the way to my heart, because now on their website, they have the elusive FLUX CAPACITOR!
Now if you've never seen Back to the Future, do yourself a favor and get off the internet right now and watch it. If you have seen Back to the Future then you know that the flux capacitor is what makes time travel possible! So this is obviously an essential part to any car.
Remember it was on November 5th of 1955 when Doc fell off his toilet (he was hanging a clock and the porcelain was wet) then he hit his head and got an image of the Flux Capacitor! It makes time travel possible!
Here's the specs on it from the O'Reilly Auto Parts Website:
- Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
- Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
- Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
- Plutonium not Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
- Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
- Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
- Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF
So if time travel is your thing, be sure to order your Flux Capacitor today!
Get more WKDQ!