5 Things You Need to Know Before You Visit Let’s Get Tan
Like EVERYONE else around here, Let's Get Tan is thinking back to school. Whether you're looking to treat yourself to a pampering break or need to freshen your look before you meet the teachers and fellow parents, Let's Get Tan has two great specials:
- Between Aug. 1 and Aug. 15, bring a donation in school supplies and get a FREE upgrade.
- Purchase two weeks of level 1 for only $20 and two weeks of level 3 and level 4 for only $40.
If you haven't had the chance to visit one of their FOUR locations in Newburgh and Evansville, here are some things you'll want to know:
1) They have more than just tanning! Let's Get Tan offers red light therapy and blue light therapy, which looks like you're climbing into a tanning bed but offers completely different benefits. Red light therapy, over time, has been knows to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while blue light therapy can treat acne.
2) They have a couple of different types of memberships. You can enjoy 30-day memberships or monthly EFT (withdraw from your checking account) memberships for the tanning beds, sunless tanning and mixtures of the two. Of course, they also have a variety of eye protection and lotions for your to choose from at each location.
3) The Evolv Heated Air Brush sunless system can come to you. You can make an appointment at their location, or you can schedule a party for a group at a location of your choice. They'd love to help you and your friends get ready for a bachelorette party or a wedding! (If you have a minimum of three, they waive the $25 travel fee; they also offer buy two, get one free.)
4) You can slim down with the fit body wrap. It can burn up to 1,000 calories per 60 minute session.
5) The mobile rewards club is totally worth it. You get exclusive deals, updates and rewards each time you tan—plus a special offer just for signing up.