Lazy Ways To Shed Some Pounds
Most of us have very little time to workout. We are busy, tired and tend to relax when we have a moment. the travels of our day take us to fast food restaurants and vending machines. Our battle against the bulge seems never-ending. According to eatwell.com, here are a few ways that even the lazy can lose weight.
1. Take a Multivitamin: Several studies have shown that dieters who take a multivitamin either lose more weight or feel less hungry.
2. Weigh Yourself: When you’re keeping track of your weight, you’re more likely to notice if you go up a pound or two.
3. Start Your Meal With A Soup Or Salad: Soups and salads have something in common: they have lots of water and fiber which fill you up.
4. Eat Breakfast: Research shows that people who are most successful at losing weight-and keeping it off-tend to eat breakfast every single day.
5. Drink Water Before You Eat: When you feel hungry drink water before eating. It’s an easy diet tip that has some research to back it up.
6. Buy Vegetables/Fruit: Having these healthy foods ready to go will make it easy to choose them when you’re hungry and ready for a meal or snack.