Heavy Trash Pickup for Evansville Begins Today!
If you have some heavy trash, now is the time to get rid of it! Just in time for Spring cleaning, heavy trash pickup begins in Evansville, today!
If you have trash service, you are able to participate in heavy trash pickup at no extra charge. Be sure to click here, and check out this map to find out your exact date of heavy trash pickup!
Here's what they will and will not pickup:
Items that will be collected include:
- Must be rolled in sections no longer than 4 ft. and no wider than 2 ft. in diameter
- Sofas, tables, chairs, mattresses, box springs, etc.
- Stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, etc.
- Limit two of each type of appliance per household
- Stereos, radios etc.
- NO computers or accessories
- NO televisions
- Building materials/construction debris
- Must be in trash cans, boxes, etc. of such size and weight that they can be reasonably lifted by two average adults
- Containers must be strong enough that they do not break apart while being lifted even if they are wet
- Privacy fence sections must be cut in half or smaller manageable size
- NO concrete blocks, bricks or steel poles
Items that will NOT be collected include:
- Any trash that Republic Service would pick up as part of its regular residential waste collection contract
- Automobile parts
- Hazardous materials
- Computers or accessories
- Concrete blocks, bricks or steel poles