Gary LeVox and ‘The Voice’ Winner Craig Wayne Boyd Team up to Shave Heads for Cancer Research
According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, local businesses will be gathering some famous folks together to shave the heads of brave customers. All proceeds and profits will go toward raising money for childhood cancer research.
LeVox and Boyd are taking part in the charity event, which will be held at Club Vinyl on Saturday (March 14). Other celebrities including Olivia Newton-John will be there to help support the cause. Although the celebrities won't actually be getting their own heads shaved, they might be the one to shave yours if you decide to join in the cause.
There are several other places in the area to get your head shaved this Saturday:
- McMullan’s Irish Pub, 4650 W. Tropicana Ave., next to the Orleans hotel
- Nine Fine Irishmen in the New York-New York hotel
- Club Vinyl in the Hard Rock Hotel
- Ri Ra The Irish Pub in the Shoppes at Mandalay Place
- Khourys Fine Wine & Spirits, 9915 S. Eastern Ave.
- Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S. Water St., in Henderson
- Shakespeare Grille and Pub, 790 Coronado Center Dr., Henderson
For more information about the event, visit StBaldricks.org.com. St. Baldrick's is dedicated to raising money for cancer research, since better research will help save lives. Once on the website, you can sign up, make a donation, and go to any of the businesses mentioned above for your shave.
St, Jude Kids Share the ABCs of Cancer