See What Leslie Discovered During Her First FIT Body Wrap
I've heard so many great things about the FIT Body Wraps at Let's Get Tan, but I have never tried the wrap. Because of my love of the spray tans at Let's Get Tan, I decided to try this service as well.
When you hear the term "body wrap," you might think of those products you wrap around a trouble spot so they can pull the toxins/fat out through your skin. This is more like cuddling inside an electric blanket shaped like a large oven mitt.
The FIT Body Wrap is a safe, natural, heat infrared service that helps with weight loss, muscle recovery, pain management, detoxification, mind and body wellness and anti-aging, according to the manufacturer's website. If you have wondered what it is like and what it entails to get a FIT Body Wrap, here are five things you need to know for an enjoyable and and successful experience:
1. Make sure you are properly hydrated (at least 16 oz of water) before you get the wrap. You WILL sweat quite a bit. It is part of the weight loss and detox. You will even need to sip on a bottle of water during and after the wrap.
2. Allow at least 70 minutes for your wrap. I know it's hard for some people to take time for themselves, but self care is very important — and you'll be thankful you made time for this beneficial and relaxing treatment.
3. Apply the FIT Booster spray. It helps amplify the effects. You will want to spray extra on your problem areas. The booster spray can purchased at Let's Get Tan.
4. You will get very HOT! But, you can always adjust the temperature to four different temperatures depending on which zone you choose. The heat blanket is divided into four different temperature-adjustable areas. Imagine your body in quarters. Each quarter can be a different temp however is most comfortable for you.
5. Be prepared to take a VERY relaxing nap. It's warm, quiet, and super cozy. ZZZZZZZZZZ
I enjoyed the treatment and I always appreciate the professional and friendly atmosphere at Let's Get Tan. If you're looking to shake up your routine, give it a try. If you haven't been to Let's Get Tan before, here's my guide to all the services they offer. And I highly recommend you join their mobile rewards club.